Monday 31 December 2012

Happy New Year- 2013 here we come



Flat lay details:
Skirt- Spell designs  /  Bandeau- Elleque  /  Top- My design
Jumper & jeans- Sportsgirl  /  boots & dreamcatcher necklace- Wild and Free
Dreamcatcher- Ishka  /  Jewellery- Spell designs, Sportsgirl, Delphine Racca art, moonshine bay








HAPPY NEW YEAR!

It has been a very big year, full of ups and downs and why not me start off the year with one of flat lays. Reminding me of the good times been in 2012 and what bigger and better things are coming now in 2013.


This year i have gone through and now finished my second year of studying fashion design. I have also begun this blog; sharing with you everything i love and dream about. It has been so much fun and i know there are lots more exciting things to come in 2013.

I am so excited to officially say it is booked and i am heading to Byron bay in february. Finally my time has come and i think i may come home with an extra suitcase haha :P
i will be doing work experience with Spell designs, which will be such an amazing opportunity & i cannot wait to show you all the highlights and document my trip for you all!


I want to thank all of you for your continued support and thank you so much for reading my blog and taking an interest in what i do. I hope to inspire you in so many more ways this year and i wish you all good luck in whatever 2013 brings you!






FEBRUARY 2013 -

 BYRON BAY HERE I COME- 

SPELL DESIGNS WORK EXPERIENCE

& LOTS OF SHOPPING HEHE





Wishing you ALL the best for 2013!
It is time to make your dreams come TRUE!

lots of love,
Leana xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Happy new year, sweet you! I hope you'll get an awesome 2013, and I'm really exited about reading your blog. You seem like such an amazing person. I wish you really good luck in Byron Bay, you deserve the Spell Work Experience!! Thank you so much for inspiring me in my life and to post good words and inspiring pictures. Love your outfits and everything! Wish you all well. xx, Camilla <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you so much for your very sweet comment, i am glad that i inspire you and i wish you all the best for 2013! thank you again xxxx

      Delete
  2. Blog up a storm about Byron Bay, that area sounds very intriguing! I got your email. Thanks so much! I will set up a post soon. Best of luck with your work experience with Spell and lots of luck in 2013!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.