Monday 6 January 2014

the wildfox lagoon - Spring 2014 look book

































-the wild fox lagoon-
spring 2014 look book


photographer: Mark Hunter / photo edit: Kimberley Gordon
models: Emma Stern Nielson, Svea Kloosterhoff & Mathilde Brandi
make up: Carlene K  /  hair: Anna Lee Fiorno


It is the most magical feeling to be inspired…
and when I am inspired, I love to take advantage of it and here I am now sharing with you something that sparked something in me.

Wildfox always seem to amaze me with their story lines, quirky fun styling and super comfy yet stylish clothing designs. I am never let down by their look books and out of all honesty I can say this is my FAVOURITE one so far…. and that is a big statement.

I just love everything from head to toe.. side to side and everything in between.
the colours, the styling, the location all just breathes beachy summer lovin coconut drinking my type of day. From the first photo right down to the last shot I was building up my wish list of items I must add to my wardrobe hehe. And i mean aren't we all doing that right now…hehe

I hope this brings some excitement, happiness, and some sunshine to your start of the week.

Love Leana xx

3 comments:

  1. Love this post and your blog hun. First time dropping by here and I'll definitely do more in the future. I love how the Wildfox team always comes up with cute themes and quotes in each lookbook. Have you seen their latest White Label lookbook? If not, it's all on Kim's blog !
    xx

    S T Y L E H O S T E S S

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is WOW.. What an awesome shoot!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.