Friday 11 January 2013

weekend road trip- inspiration































All photo's taken from my favourite blogs & tumblrs:
Lust for life, Wildfox, Honeypielivingetc, Hope & May,
Coconut & Lavendar, fijiwaters, Pintrest
 This week feels like it has flown by (a hot week it has been too), and wow it is only 19 days until i make my way to Byron Bay for the first time with my mum :) saving saving saving i am !

There is a very exciting interview coming this MONDAY that i am over the moon to share with you all- you will be forever inspired but this. a Giveaway is also on its way- and let me tell you it is sure worth the wait... you will not want to miss out on this one ;). Some exciting changes to my blog are also on its ways in the next few months which is exciting too.

I have been obsessing over this song playing at my work and finally got the name too it... it is such a beautiful song:

Hope you are having a lovely weekend
lots love,
Leana xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.