Friday 14 September 2012

A taste of my life - what you have all missed out on...








all clothing is a mix of:
spell designs, arnhem clothing, sportsgirl, billabong, topshop, staple the label, mink pink & more
jewellery is a mix of:
my own pieces, spell designs, moonshine bay, diva, lovisa, ishka, sportsgirl and port douglas market pieces
photo's taken:
my backyard 


HEY everyone, 

 so i have been constantly thinking about starting a blog; but never got around to it until now... i have enjoyed instagram so much and found it an easy way to post my outfit's, inspirations and every day life. The feedback i have gotten is wonderful and i can't thank my followers enough- all of you continue to inspire me every day! 

 A little bit about me: I'm an aussie girl, 20 years of age and am studying a Bachelor of Fashion design- i have a love for shells, crochet, white and lots and lots of jewellery ( which I'm sure you will begin to realise hehe)

 i have started this blog as a way of expressing my own style and allowing me to hopefully inspire you just the way i have been inspired by so many brands, blogs and people out there. to keep you on track here is a few posts from my instagram of what you have all missed out on! 

 i hope you all enjoy my blog- and i can't wait to share so many amazing things with you. 
 leana xxxx

follow me on bloglovin, instagram, Facebook- whatever you wish

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your new blog! I will be following you =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...it was about time! ;) Congrats yet again and I couldn't be more happier to click the "follow me on bloglovin" button! Look forward to more posts! =)

    xoxo, Ivana

    ivannascloset.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when I catch amazing blogs from the start. Followed the link from the Spell girls. Just started following you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.