Wednesday 23 January 2013

Baby elephants, Bamboo & Best friends- my day at the ZOO













WARNING LOTS OF PHOTO'S OF THE BABY ELEPHANT hehe











my favourite photo of the day!



























All photo's by myself & Jess, please acknowledge if use! thanks

 So I am so incredibly excited to share this post with you! i had the BEST DAY ever and so much fun. This trip lets just say was about this new baby elephant only days old. I just had to go see it. So my best friend jess and i started out with a romantic picnic among the animals and then made our way to see the baby elephant. I pushed my way through the crowd with my super long lens hahah and we stayed about 40 min :P i have about 100 photos haha, but after half an hour they went in the water which was so magical. It was such a beautiful thing to see and it was so little. It kept hiding behind its mum, shy of all of us ! I couldn't leave the zoo without an amazing elephant candle which you will see later and a cool as elephant mug do drink my chai latte's in hehe.

It was very hard to narrow the photo's down but he was such a cutie to photograph. I swear all the animals al wanted to be photographed, the orang-utan even was posing through glass for the camera haha But i hope you enjoy this selection  of photo's and if you are in melbourne i DEFINITELY suggest to see the elephant, it was so amazing!

 I hope you are all having a great week, some wonderful & exciting things to come....

Love Leana xxxx


3 comments:

  1. You and your friend are so adorable! And that baby elephant warms my heart :)

    -Kristine
    HARDCOUTURE
    http://hardcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! You look amazing twirling in the bamboo too!
    xx
    MacK @ SoulMakes Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a lot of fun, and I ove your outfit.
    And oh gosh, the baby elephant was too adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.