Thursday 13 June 2013

a breathe of fresh air- meditation, florals & a touch of boho beachy love inspiration


































Photos taken from my fav blogs & tumblrs:
Girlosophy, Aloha bikini lover, Hummusbird, Yoga Girl on instagram, 

So I am compleltly counting down the days till properly on holidays and all my assignments are handed in so I can get beginning on some amazing projects these holidays and also my trip back to 
Port Douglas- yay for shells, beaches and shopping :D

The last few weeks have been loving the Free People blog, always something new and amazing up on each day giving me so many sources of inspiration which is great. But also a bad distraction during these busy times haha.

I hope this post brings some inspiration and calmness to your lives as it did me, I think we are all in need for a bubble bath and some chocolate- then again Tax comes back soon too yay hehe

Lots love,
Leana xx



I also had to add in this beautiful photo of Carrie from The Carrie Diaries- if you have not had a chance to watch it I would definitely begin! is so good and the next season is so come soon.. YAY

I also received this week a beautiful gift of Gabrielle Aplin's new Album from Warner Music, Am so glad to have found out about her! her msuic is just beautiful you must check it out...
Below is a video of Panic Cord by Gabrielle Aplin

@warnermusicaustralia

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you like this album - I work for her label and I'm so in love! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha so funny! those feet next to the chalk drawing in India are mine ;) I did a post for Girlosophy on India.
    Lovely post!

    xoxox

    Olivia from Cleopatra's Bling

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao therefore funny! those foot beside the chalk drawing in India are generally my own ;) I did content for Girlosophy about Indian.
    buying rs gold

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.