Thursday 23 October 2014

that golden moment || summer is coming


outfit details
top - Threadsence (Jens Pirate Booty)  /  skirt - Myee Carlyle  /  hat - Planet Blue
tattoos - Flash Tats  /  bag - Sancia the Label  /  bindi & silver cuff - Child of Wild
anklet - Forever Soles  /  shell cuff - Moonshine Bay  /  rings - Tree of Life & Aloha Gaia

It is so exciting when summer gets closer, the temperature gets warmer and I love the smell of a warm summers day, just makes anyone smile. The sunshine just brings so much happiness to me…

I have been so MIA lately, I have been working hard on my own collection as I graduate from Fashion Design in a month, but don't let that worry you. I have so many great things to come and my blog will be something I will be putting much more energy and thought into, bringing you endless inspiration and a place for 'that little ray of sunshine" you may be seeking. My new blog launch will be coming soon too, a whole new destination for you guys to follow me with, a whole new chapter in my life :)

I hope you love this little shoot, soft summer peachy hues & it is all making me excited to plan my yearly trip to byron too in Jan YAYA….

----------------------------------------------------------------------
.Damselfy.
stones made of stars

I was so incredibly inspired by this look book with one of my favourite bloggers & muse Natascha paired with beautiful golden jewels and golden soft hues, its all so beautiful and mystical. So I had to share with you all some of the photos & the video accompanying it...

photographer: Lyndel Yeo
model: Natascha Elisa
styling: Lana Wilkinson
H & MU: Mae Taylor


I hope this brings some sunshine to wherever you are in the world,
Love leana xx


Damselfly from 35mm Fashion Photography on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Woow just awesome post!! you're gorgeous my dear

    xxx

    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.